Hammerskin V 1.05.6 QVGA English

Started by Wichtel, November 25, 2004, 09:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZapMe1

Quote5000 Downloads

Now you Frighten Me !!  

You are the "King" !!!  :D
ZapMe1

"The most knowledgable person in the world is not the one who possesses the most knowledge, but the one who surrounds themselves with the greatest number of knowledgable people"

uk_skinner

Quote from: "jhollin1138"

The list is very long. :D They always begin with "<" and end in ">".

For some reason, I missed this post.  :doh:

Can anyone give me a rss feed link that TP has problem to display?  Then I can see what "html codes" need to be "removed".  Thanks. :D

Wichtel

Quote from: "uk_skinner"

Can anyone give me a rss feed link that TP has problem to display?  Then I can see what "html codes" need to be "removed".  Thanks. :D

Look this Thread (posting from CityHunter) at the German Board, hope this help's
Greetings Wichtel 

miwi-media.com | Web & Screendesign

dmk

I have been using hammerskin 1.05.06 english, living in the US  I am wondering how difficult it is to switch the clock from 24 hour to 12hour. anyone know how I might do this?  And can you walk me through it.

Wichtel

QuoteSkinreferenc

time Command

Displays the time as text using the specified format.  Used in conjunction with the configuration file time command.

Syntax

time,<x>,<y>,<id>,<format>,<justification>,[<date format>,<time format>],[<day offset>

Parameters

<x>
Left position of time display in pixels.

<y>
Top position of time display in pixels.

<id>
ID of a of time entry specified in the configuration file.  Set to –1 to display current local time.

<format>
Can be one of the following:

1 -> 12 hr format, with date

2 -> 12 hr format, no date

3 -> 24 hr format, with date

4 -> 24 hr format, no date

5 -> Use <date format> and <time format> parameters to specify date/time display format.

<justification>
Alignment of time display which can be one of the following:

c -> Center

l -> Left

r -> Right

Adding an s character at the end of this command will add a shadow to the text, whose color is defined by the skin file color-shadow command.

<date format>
Used only with format #5.  Controls layout of date text display (see Date Format String).

<time format>
Used only with format #5.  Controls layout of time text display (see Time Format String).

<day offset>
Specifies number of days to offset the time. *

Example

time,74,42,4,2,c

time,5,0,-1,5,ls,"dddd, MMMM d",

time,29,42,-1,5,c,"ddd", "h:mm tt"
Greetings Wichtel 

miwi-media.com | Web & Screendesign

Butchhe

I would like to thanks everybody who had a hand in creating this skin.  This is exactly what I was looking for through several diffrent companies products and here it is in one nice neat kick butt package.  You guys rock!!!   :D

Groovin

So do any rss feeds work at all? I am trying the hammer skin but the first page is showing only weather. no agenda or news. I have downloaded the complete package from the hammer topic on the boards. Doesn't seem to work.

If I switch to calendar and tasks I can see those pages just not on the first page. Zip nothin.

EDIT: RSS feeds still don't work and I have looked through the posts to find out how to get tp to see them. any help is still appreciated. I see talk of creating a exe to fix them but the only exe i have found is a yahoo cleanup which I installed and works, but doesn't help RSS appear.

I discovered there was some sort of bug...probably because tp is so old that selecting PI as my PIM causes the Agenda to go blank so I deselected it and now everything is working. I have everything set up and running except the RSS so hoping someone will chime in to help. :D

Groovin

grayme

I've had RSS work on using the BBC very recently, however as I don't use RSS I'm no expert so can't guess what your issue is.

Groovin

OK, I finally got something to work. I was trying Lakeridge software's feed but it doesn't work w\TP. Oh well.

http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/forum/rss.php

krab

Quote from: "grypho"Can you tell me how can I solve this issue: I am receiving the rss news like this with the tags and it looks really bad, Is it problem of the Skin or the rss website?:

Thanxs in advance

Hi Guys,

I basically have the same problems as in the above with all the feeds I am using, like  http://www.maximumsoft.com/rss/all.xml
I am using the PPC-WELT skin. A variation on the Hammerskin.

thanks