• Welcome to TodayPlus Boards v2.

E-mail info ?

Started by Tetsuo, December 03, 2004, 07:45:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZapMe1

QuoteWhat would someone looking for V0.12 type into Google? .....I've got a friend who is asking........

I would imagine "TodayPlus" !!  I've heard others talk of a Google search in the past, although it could have been v.11 that was found !!   :!:
ZapMe1

"The most knowledgable person in the world is not the one who possesses the most knowledge, but the one who surrounds themselves with the greatest number of knowledgable people"

grayme

Quote from: "ZapMe1"
QuoteWhat would someone looking for V0.12 type into Google? .....I've got a friend who is asking........

I would imagine "TodayPlus" !!  I've heard others talk of a Google search in the past, although it could have been v.11 that was found !!   :!:

Oh, I thought you knew....

You try putting "in Todayplus"....!!  :P

ZapMe1

Interesting !!  There seems to be "another" TodayPlus !!   It's also a beta, that expires at the end of Dec.04....   :think:
ZapMe1

"The most knowledgable person in the world is not the one who possesses the most knowledge, but the one who surrounds themselves with the greatest number of knowledgable people"

uk_skinner

Quote from: "ZapMe1"Interesting !!  There seems to be "another" TodayPlus !!   It's also a beta, that expires at the end of Dec.04....   :think:

That is for Palm..

ZapMe1

:oops:  :oops:  Ok, never mind !!  :oops:  :oops:
ZapMe1

grayme

Does anyone on here have v0.12?

jhollin1138

Quote from: "grayme"Does anyone on here have v0.12?
I was a member of the original Beta-Beta group and ran v0.12 for about two months.  There was some things I liked and some things I didn't like about it.  I switched, after it expired back to v0.11.
Jim H

grayme

That was something that did cross my mind, would anyone have found a way around the expiration?

Wichtel

Tetsuo

here your Buttons
Greetings Wichtel 

miwi-media.com | Web & Screendesign

Tetsuo

Thanks a lot Wichtel...

I promise that I will do my best to integrate the e-mail section in Hammerskin... Bye :wink:  :wink:

grayme

Just thought of another thing you could put in the place of the RSS.....

A photo album?  :D

nas

...or ".exe-slideshows".

nas

ZapMe1

QuoteA photo album?

I have one with thumbnail pics comming out with my new skin !!
(Hopefully will be done by xmas)   :D
ZapMe1

Tetsuo

Quote from: "grayme"A photo album?  :D

That's the idea !!!

Going crazy with e-mail info...

ZapMe1

Working on the Email-to-rss thing...  Found a way to do this, and now waiting for some answers to my questions !!

Right now, I understand that there is a way to import the new rss feed to the ppc, but waiting on answers on how to update it...   Right now I'm about 75% there...
I will post results !!    :D
ZapMe1