• Welcome to TodayPlus Boards v2.

News:

No news is good news.

Main Menu

Hammerskin_SiggloX

Started by uk_skinner, February 03, 2005, 02:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r0l0e

thats true after looking at the other skin file hollywood. now SiggloX is releasing some attactive skins with phonealarm wich i find a must on all PPC's. if only someone can release a correct versionof the new skins with added phonealarm.

one question though. i have noticed that most of the skins released always has the images stored in the "hammerskin" directory. i usually just rename the directory and find the coresponding line of the old directory name and change it to the new directory name. Is that the correct way to do it so i can choose different skin files in the option page without having to delete and add new skins directory?

SiggloX

Quote from: "hollywood"All I do is to use the original Hammerskin Eng. QVGA text with the Chrome image file and there you have it Chrome skin in Eng. with only minor differences.

Sorry , but this is not completely correct!
Hammerskin with PhoneAlarm Skins need a reduced Version of the Hammerskin!

hollywood

I didnt know he was looking for the skin w/phone alarm until his post after mine. I was just trying to show him how to make it Eng. quick. Reduced Eng version ? http://www.jhollin1138.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1695&start=0
Some of you have a vast knowledge of computers, I'm only half vast.

SiggloX

Quote from: "hollywood"I didnt know he was looking for the skin w/phone alarm until his post after mine. I was just trying to show him how to make it Eng. quick. Reduced Eng version ? http://www.jhollin1138.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1695&start=0

oh sorry, I did not know it already an English reduced version give

r0l0e

Many thanks for the information gents. I didn't know there was a reduced version either. This will help tremendously for some skins.

ragards

hollywood

We are here to help each other out. Keep those excellent skins comming SiggloX. I think I have downloaded everything from your download section so I can switch off every now and again. Thanks again for all of your great work!
Some of you have a vast knowledge of computers, I'm only half vast.

r0l0e

thank you for the PA Skin SWDeluxe buttons! It look very nice with PPC-Welt - SWDeluxe combo. Now I just have to find/make the reduced version of PPC-Welt so i can use PA :)

http://www.ppc-welt.info/community/showpost.php?p=553463&postcount=17

gtot

Hi SiggloX !

Do you have an english version of "reduced Hammer-Attraction" skin ?

I really love it, but my german is not that good ;-)

Rgds.

Torben

SiggloX

Hy
here is a little Preview of my new Project.
The name is AlienNation2.
On the picture is the Moonphase Popup (VGA) with Zodic Signs. More Picture at the weekend.

@ZapMe1
Excuse, I forgot you completely!  :cry: But I will make this Skin in English immediately!

ZapMe1

Quote from: "Sigglox"Hy
here is a little Preview of my new Project.
The name is AlienNation2.
On the picture is the Moonphase Popup (VGA) with Zodic Signs. More Picture at the weekend.

@ZapMe1
Excuse, I forgot you completely! Crying or Very sad But I will make this Skin in English immediately!
Hi Sigglox,

I somehow missed this thread and your reply !  :oops:
Just wondering if you have had the time to make AlienNation2 VGA (English) yet !  I am still very interested in a copy !  8)

Thanks !!!
ZapMe1

"The most knowledgable person in the world is not the one who possesses the most knowledge, but the one who surrounds themselves with the greatest number of knowledgable people"

Zyonity

Hi SiggloX, here it is another one very interested in your AlienNation 2 VGA english version. I don't know if you have time to do it or not, but i've been some weeks waiting for it, and i think that now its time to ask it to you.
Thanks for all your work, i will be waiting for your reply !

krab

I am using this skin too but I do have some problems with it.

1. Missing weather icons in the first screen
2. forcast in the second screen below part missing icons and display the temp in "F" instead of "C" while I use metric in the config.exe

I also noitice the radar isn't working but therefor I need the RADAR.exe and RADAR.txt which wasn't included in the file I donwloaded. So when clicking this I end up in a screen where I only can get out when starting config and clear the buffer and reload the plugin.
The same happens when I am in the staus screen and click on "Change Theme"

Where do I put radar.exe and where can I find it?

I am using a HP rx3715 running WM2003SE

thanks.

grayme

krab

Quote from: "grayme"Look at the third post http://forums.jhollin1138.com/viewtopic.php?t=1570 to help.

They images and icons are where they belong since there was a short manual wqith the archive. Further I read some threads the last week. The config is OK too. TD+ isn't new for me. I only left it alone for the last 2 years.

uk_skinner

Quote from: "krab"
2. forcast in the second screen below part missing icons and display the temp in "F" instead of "C" while I use metric in the config.exe

thanks.

"F" or "C" was specified in the skin file.  You should be able to replace it.