Author Topic: Weather information from Weather.com  (Read 62363 times)

Timmy

• TodayPlus Veteran
Weather information from Weather.com
« Reply #150 on: June 08, 2005, 03:58:09 PM »
Quote from: "uk_skinner"
Quote from: "Timmy"
Uk_skinner,

Are there problems with   http://72.9.224.178/~tpfansc/   ?!?

Timmy

I will check.....

Uk_skinner,

Several hours in the beginning of this morning, (that are the hours you are supposed to sleep...)   http://72.9.224.178/~tpfansc didn't work. But I did forget to test the weather.com URL...  Sorry!  Maybe the problems were on that URL?!?

NOTE: At this time (22:00 PM UTC) everything is OK again.

Timmy
Toshiba e750BT, WM 2003, Today Plus 0.11.0, WISbar Adv, Agenda Fusion, Pocket Slides, TomTom

Timmy

• TodayPlus Veteran
« Reply #151 on: June 17, 2005, 11:04:01 AM »
Uk_skinner,

The 'now' weather report for Arnhem is missing "Showers in the Vicinity". It's an empty place on the PPC. Is this missing in your PHP-rss?

Timmy
Toshiba e750BT, WM 2003, Today Plus 0.11.0, WISbar Adv, Agenda Fusion, Pocket Slides, TomTom

uk_skinner

• Global Moderator
  • TodayPlus Veteran
« Reply #152 on: June 17, 2005, 01:09:44 PM »
Uk_skinner,

The 'now' weather report for Arnhem is missing "Showers in the Vicinity". It's an empty place on the PPC. Is this missing in your PHP-rss?

Timmy

"Showers in the Vicinity" is in the scripts, but there is no Dutch for it.:?:   What are the right "words"?

Timmy

• TodayPlus Veteran
« Reply #153 on: June 17, 2005, 01:39:09 PM »
Quote from: "uk_skinner"
Uk_skinner,

Timmy

"Showers in the Vicinity" is in the scripts, but there is no Dutch for it.:?:   What are the right "words"?

Uk_skinner,

The Dutch translation is "Plaatselijke bui".

Thanks for your help!
Timmy

uk_skinner

• Global Moderator
  • TodayPlus Veteran
Re: Weather information from Weather.com
« Reply #154 on: January 23, 2007, 08:37:24 AM »
One IP from Spain has been acquiring weather.php hundreds times a day.  Looks to me it was set up automatically.  I have blocked this particular IP.  If you know anything about it, please send a PM to me.  Usually, I don't mind users using it but if it is abnormal like this.  I would like to be informed.