• Welcome to TodayPlus Boards v2.

Animate radar image site

Started by uk_skinner, March 18, 2005, 02:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZapMe1

ZapMe1

"The most knowledgable person in the world is not the one who possesses the most knowledge, but the one who surrounds themselves with the greatest number of knowledgable people"

ZapMe1

ZapMe1

"The most knowledgable person in the world is not the one who possesses the most knowledge, but the one who surrounds themselves with the greatest number of knowledgable people"

ZapMe1

Quote from: "uk_skinner"I modified the ImageViewer to AniImageViewer and looked like can display animate radar images. And you still can do tap-and-scroll, zoom in/out, specify the positin/size of the windows (via .imv files).
Hi UK,
Just wondering if there was any progress on your Animated ImageViewer ??

I Had WeatherPanel setup as a Plugin in my TP skin, but when I upgraded to the new WeatherPanel with the animation features, it will no longer "play well" with TP, and "crashes" my x50v when I try to load !  :cry:

I really like the animated radar, and it would be great if we could do it with TP !!!
ZapMe1

uk_skinner

Quote from: "ZapMe1"
Quote from: "uk_skinner"I modified the ImageViewer to AniImageViewer and looked like can display animate radar images. And you still can do tap-and-scroll, zoom in/out, specify the positin/size of the windows (via .imv files).
Hi UK,
Just wondering if there was any progress on your Animated ImageViewer ??

I Had WeatherPanel setup as a Plugin in my TP skin, but when I upgraded to the new WeatherPanel with the animation features, it will no longer "play well" with TP, and "crashes" my x50v when I try to load !  :cry:

I really like the animated radar, and it would be great if we could do it with TP !!!

No progress in the animated radar. :oops: I still have an issue with with of component.
I like the WP a lot and used it in my device.  The recent beta was amazing.
The animated image requires a lot of CPU resource.

ZapMe1

Quote from: "UK_Skinner"No progress in the animated radar. Embarassed I still have an issue with with of component.
I like the WP a lot and used it in my device. The recent beta was amazing.
The animated image requires a lot of CPU resource.
No problem..  Just wondering !  Are you able to use the WP Beta within TP, or have you used by itself ??

You're right, the WP Beta is very nice, and I did notice how much CPU it took, but still very nice !!!   But still, TP can do all the same as WP, except......Animated Radar !  :cry:
ZapMe1

ZapMe1

Hi All,

Here is a really great page of Weather Maps, that has almost everything that one would want to know about the current weather, and it is all on One Page !!  Some animated, and some still..

But sorry, it seems to be only of the US !  :wink:

Enjoy !!!  
ZapMe1