• Welcome to TodayPlus Boards v2.

Traffic Info & Movie Listing RSS

Started by ZapMe1, January 10, 2005, 09:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thex

iPAQ 4705, WisBarAdv 2.0.xx

eemond

jhollin1138,

Any idea? Works on my Web Server (24.34.15.45). I looked at the error log, nothing more than what I saw in the Browser window. Maybe some hidden file or some other privilege?

Thanks...

Regards,
eemond

uk_skinner

Quote from: "eemond"jhollin1138,

Any idea? Works on my Web Server (24.34.15.45). I looked at the error log, nothing more than what I saw in the Browser window. Maybe some hidden file or some other privilege?

Thanks...

Regards,
eemond

emmond:

Just let you know, I also got the same error on my server.  Mine is identical to jollin's.  My limited knowledge can not solve it.  I will leave it to jhollin.

eemond

UK,

What OS are you running in your server?

Regards,
eemond

uk_skinner

Quote from: "eemond"UK,

What OS are you running in your server?

Regards,
eemond

Operating system     Linux

eemond

How is everyone? I've been here all the time, just not much to say. Movie Listing RSS has been broken for sometime, I had some time over the holidays to fix it, I think it's OK now.

I'm now using an iPAQ hw6945 smartphone with TD. The screen is reduced from 320x240 to 240x240. I refused to leave my beloved TD behind. I did some resizing of Hammerskin 1.05.2 QVGA (weather and system status still need some work). Any other efforts to fit the new 240x240 format?

Regards,
eemond

Broesel

Quote from: eemond on December 29, 2006, 02:21:58 PM
How is everyone? I've been here all the time, just not much to say.

Hey eemond,  :grin:
seems like everybody is around here, just not having anything to say.
But I think, everybody is lucky with the things he has, or switched
away from TodayPlus to other plugins.  :-(

I'm still using it on my WM5-device and always still happy with all things.

Regards,
Broesel

jhollin1138

Hi everyone.  I have bad news, I had to disable "listings_rss.php" due to excessive server loads.  This script twice caused thee server I am hosting this site on to crash.  These server crashes resulted in my suspension by my hoster.  My account has been restored, but I have no choice to disable the script until further notice. 
Jim H