• Welcome to TodayPlus Boards v2.

How to disable showing empty directories?

Started by VictorC, September 05, 2006, 09:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VictorC

Hello,
any way how to disable showing empty directories, so that only dirs containing any videos are shown?
thanx.
VicC

jhollin1138

Nope, that is something also native to SPGM as well.
Jim H

VictorC

well, it is, using gal-hide.txt, but i cant find this in spgm-vid.php... only in spgm.php

jhollin1138

Quote from: "VictorC"well, it is, using gal-hide.txt, but i cant find this in spgm-vid.php... only in spgm.php
:oops: I wasn't aware of this addition to SPGM, I'll have to take a look.
Jim H

jhollin1138

Quote from: "VictorC"thanx lot
I have figured out the problem and thought I had an easy solution, but it only works correctly for sub-galleries for a gallery.  I'll have to think about it some more and nail down the problem this evening (I'm at work now).
Jim H

VictorC

how about option in config: if directory contains "0" videofiles - hide it from listing?

jhollin1138

Quote from: "VictorC"how about option in config: if directory contains "0" videofiles - hide it from listing?
That actually is the problem that I am having when hiding the gallery, it shows up with "0" videos.  I just have to write something to handle "0" items.  I actually thought I already did, but I must not have.  I just need to play around with it, it shouldn't be that hard.  It is just to hard to focus on SPGM-Vid here at work.
Jim H

VictorC

i am looking forward, thank you very mutch for your help :-)

jhollin1138

Quote from: "VictorC"i am looking forward, thank you very mutch for your help :-)
I got it working last night.  I'll try and get everything packaged up and release v1.0.8 in the next day or so.
Jim H