• Welcome to TodayPlus Boards v2.

News:

No news is good news.

Main Menu

Italian

Started by Eitel, November 18, 2003, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eitel

Here you can post Italian skin translations of TodayPlus.

sdmaino

Config.txt
Slider.txt
City codes.txt
Forecasttext.txt (137 items)

All of them updated with today's latest available information (18-11-03)

Metric units, filters for work and personal items.

Enjoy !  :D
Dave

tolkien

Hi Davide, as I'm Italian just like you, I'll write in Italian!!!
Volevo chiederti se il tuo file di previsioni in italiano è compatibile con altre skins: io uso calendar2 e notavo che ci sono dei numeri che non corrispondono. Alcune linee di comando che tu riporti, non sono presenti sul mio forecastxt e viceversa.
Analogamente, non posso usare il config.txt, suppongo...
Grazie comunque!
P.S. A proposito di codici delle città, ho cercato su tutti i siti link a weather.com, il codice di Avelino, per un mio amico di lì, ma non l'ho trovato. Hai qualche suggerimento?
Bye Raffaele

fedleo

sdmaino

Quote from: "tolkien"Hi Davide, as I'm Italian just like you, I'll write in Italian!!!
Please, Raffaele, one of the fantastic things in this newsgroup is the international feeling that all of us can breathe...  and it is also an explicit request from the moderator, so please, keep writing in English for public posts. For private messages you can use Italian.  :)
Ciao.
Dave

tolkien

Sorry! it wasn't my intention to cause an international linguistic disorder!!!! In the future I'll follow these rules!
Bye  :D

sdmaino

Config.txt
IT_Slider.txt

Updated to 0.10.2

Metric units, filters for work and personal items, 24 h time, memory free instead of used, Weather icons from Weather Network converted to png; some small imperfections in the original slider.txt have been corrected.

Enjoy !  :mrgreen:
Dave

sdmaino

Italian package 0.11.0

You can find:

slider.txt, with some small adjustments
registry editor settings for config (use PHM regedit to put them quickly in your registry)

Enjoy  :!:
Dave

sdmaino

Italian package 0.11.0 with moon image and illumination

-added moon data and image
-both sun and moon data fit the city you are looking (if you have city 1 loaded, the data are about that city, city 2 also and so on)

Please, note that sunrise and sunset are displayed in your local time; this means that if you are watching a city with a different timezone, you need to apply the timezone on your own (this is hardcoded, I am sorry)

MANY, MANY THANKS to Broesel and joelw135
Enjoy  :!:

Attached:
slider_moon.txt
colors-3d with the images you need to add
registry editor settings for config (use PHM regedit to put them quickly in your registry)

Edit: Sorry, this is wrong. PHM has this feature in the to-do list. You can use TascalRegedit, download @ http://www2r.biglobe.ne.jp/~tascal/download/down.cgi?tre082p
I updated the registry settings in my attachment to be used with this app.
Dave

K-Line

First of all,

Thanks for your work, Davide  :D

but... I'm Italian... but I don't live in Monza
I'm Italian... but my name's not Davide!
I'm Italian... but my pocket pc not, so the "Scheda di memoria" is called "Storage Memory"  :lol:

just kidding  :lol:  :lol:

by the way... I can put only the colors and the skins on the ppc without having problems?
Or what is necessary to put in the ppc's registry to view the right colors ?

thank you in advance!
iPAQ H5555, SanDisk 512MB SD; WM2003; Wisbar Advance

sdmaino

Hey K-Line,

first of all if you are the one in the avatar we can meet face to face so I can better explain... 8)  :wink:  8)

By the way, the colours (of the scripts, I think you mean) are defined in the skin.

In the registry there are some info that you can also manually edit via the config.exe

If you want to have an idea (have you ever had a look to the registry entries...?) you can open my attachment with notepad and see.

Anyway the settings are only related to TP, so the job is at zero risk for the other applications.

Hope I answered...
Dave

K-Line

Thank you Davide for your reply
I saw the .reg file with notepad... you gave me an idea of how can I quickly reinstall Todayplus and have all the settings restored  :wink:

I put the .txt and the images on the ppc and now it's much better !  :wink:

Thanks again

K-Line

Dave, with your skin on, and the weather option also active, my today plus shows me only the current date !  :(

If I disable the weather option on t+ I can see all the rest of the t+ options...

with the slider.txt skin I have no problem  :roll:

Is a bug on your skin or what?

thanks in advance!   :D

sdmaino

Quote from: "K-Line"Dave, with your skin on, and the weather option also active, my today plus shows me only the current date !  :(

If I disable the weather option on t+ I can see all the rest of the t+ options...

with the slider.txt skin I have no problem  :roll:

Is a bug on your skin or what?

thanks in advance!   :D

mmmhhh, sounds strange....

my skin is honestly only a translation of slider.txt (at the end this is maybe my favourite --- hard fight with LT's skin) plus some small changes, but everything may be possible.

mmmhhh... did you clear the buffer ??? when you change the skin it is mandatory !

try it and if you still have troubles tell me and I will have a look

Ciao.
Dave

sdmaino

Some changes...

look at here to see screenshots

http://www.dark-mojo.com/todayplus/viewtopic.php?p=7684#7684

Added also some codes to forecasttext.txt

Many thanks to all those who gave me ideas.

Enjoy ! :lol:
Dave