• Welcome to TodayPlus Boards v2.

2B-VGA Skin 1.5 and Updates

Started by Geezer, February 22, 2005, 01:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geezer

Quote from: "Wichtel"Jep, Great Work. Congratulations :bow:

And I canĀ“t test it, my hx is by HP Support  

Im sorry to hear about the HX.  Well, this skin will be here for some time, I hope.  I just hope we can figure out a way to show some more screen shots.  That's what will show all the new features for the users to see. Thanks again..
Toshiba e800, PPC2003 SE, 2.2 Gb MicroDrive, 512 CF, 512 SD, 2 Extended Batteries, Plus other excentric goodies.

Geezer

OKay, images are finally posted.  I'll work on getting the size down over the next couple of days so we can keep the bandwidth down.  I hope you enjoy them.
Toshiba e800, PPC2003 SE, 2.2 Gb MicroDrive, 512 CF, 512 SD, 2 Extended Batteries, Plus other excentric goodies.

Timmy

Quote from: "Geezer"OKay, images are finally posted.  I'll work on getting the size down over the next couple of days so we can keep the bandwidth down.  I hope you enjoy them.
Geezer,

Thank you! This is much better for the
Public Relations
of this forum. Thank you! And I think we have to thank jhollin1138, too. Did I guess that well?!?

By watching your pictures, I noticed again that you like put together/rig up/tinker at.  Nice to see, and again: compliments for all those things you've implemented!

Timmy
Toshiba e750BT, WM 2003, Today Plus 0.11.0, WISbar Adv, Agenda Fusion, Pocket Slides, TomTom

aximnut

Let me first say this is an AWESOME skin. Having said that, can I request a version without the nude women. The one theme has it in the pull-down menu and one of the icons is a nude or semi-nude woman.

Geezer

Quote from: "aximnut"Let me first say this is an AWESOME skin. Having said that, can I request a version without the nude women. The one theme has it in the pull-down menu and one of the icons is a nude or semi-nude woman.

Okay, I'm confused.  I know I released an early version with some semi-nude women in it but the only themes that I find in the 1.5 archive are the scenic themes.  Can you email me a screen shot so I can see what you are talking about?

ronsonwalkabout@yahoo.com

Sorry for any offense.