• Welcome to TodayPlus Boards v2.

Moon Phase Icons

Started by Geezer, November 04, 2004, 11:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geezer

Someone help me out here.  I'm losing my mind.  I KNOW I've seen this somewhere on the board but I can't find it.  Isn't there a set of moon phase icons here somewhere?  I thought they were VGA but I can't find anything.  Help!!

Geezer
Toshiba e800, PPC2003 SE, 2.2 Gb MicroDrive, 512 CF, 512 SD, 2 Extended Batteries, Plus other excentric goodies.

uk_skinner

This is the one I am using.  They are 64 x 64 and I believed I took them from one of the weather icon set.

Geezer

THAT'S the one I was looking for.   :wink:   I can't believe I didn't find it.  Thanks again...  You always seem to come thru SRS  HAHAHAHA!
Toshiba e800, PPC2003 SE, 2.2 Gb MicroDrive, 512 CF, 512 SD, 2 Extended Batteries, Plus other excentric goodies.

Timmy

Quote from: "uk_skinner"This is the one I am using.  They are 64 x 64 and I believed I took them from one of the weather icon set.

Uk_skinner,

Can you, please, attach this pic as a .zip file?

Thanks!
Timmy
Toshiba e750BT, WM 2003, Today Plus 0.11.0, WISbar Adv, Agenda Fusion, Pocket Slides, TomTom

Broesel

Quote from: "Timmy"
Quote from: "uk_skinner"This is the one I am using.  They are 64 x 64 and I believed I took them from one of the weather icon set.

Uk_skinner,

Thanks!
Timmy

Here you go (but can't you download it by clicking right and save as ?

Regards Broesel

Timmy

Quote from: "Broesel"
Quote from: "Timmy"

Uk_skinner,

Thanks!
Timmy

Here you go (but can't you download it by clicking right and save as ?

Regards Broesel

Broesel,

That's very quick!

Thank you! And for your question: yes, clicking/saving was possible, but the uk_sinners pic some posts higher wasn't complete (was damaged)...

Timmy
Toshiba e750BT, WM 2003, Today Plus 0.11.0, WISbar Adv, Agenda Fusion, Pocket Slides, TomTom

Timmy

Oepsss...

Sorry Broesel, now I see....   Uk-skinners moonphase-pic isn't corrupted, as I thought...  There's a moon-shade under the moon, and I didn't expect it there, so I thought it was a wrong picture... Oh, stupid me...

Timmy