Author Topic: UniSkin 1.0 (By ZapMe1)  (Read 57507 times)

ZapMe1

• TodayPlus Veteran
UniSkin 1.0 (By ZapMe1)
« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2005, 04:48:37 PM »
Quote from: "Timmy"
ZapMe1,

You've put very much information in your new skin! Thanks to VGA this things are possible.

As far as I can see, it must have cost you many, many, many hours to fix all those things!

Congaratulations with the result!

Thank You, Timmy !!

Yes, many, many hours is true..   :shock:   But VGA is very nice, and has let me much improve the quality of the images..  Most of the images in the new UniSkin 2.0, are new and custom made !

My free time is limited, but hope to have it done soon !!  :D
ZapMe1

"The most knowledgable person in the world is not the one who possesses the most knowledge, but the one who surrounds themselves with the greatest number of knowledgable people"

ZapMe1

• TodayPlus Veteran
UniSkin 1.0 (By ZapMe1)
« Reply #106 on: March 19, 2005, 12:11:30 PM »
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I deleted the Additional Radar Images that were attached to the first post !!  These were no longer needed, and removed to eliminate confusion !!  Update#2 statement was also edited..

Enjoy !!  :wink:
ZapMe1

"The most knowledgable person in the world is not the one who possesses the most knowledge, but the one who surrounds themselves with the greatest number of knowledgable people"

Timmy

• TodayPlus Veteran
UniSkin 1.0 (By ZapMe1)
« Reply #107 on: March 19, 2005, 12:33:15 PM »
Quote from: "ZapMe1"
Hi All,
Moving right along (slowly) but getting there !!
UniSkin 2.0 - VGA is 80-85% Complete !

Enjoy !!  :wink:

ZapMe1,

It's high time for a new .exe, showing us how complete your skin is at this moment..  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

Don't hurry, and enjoy your work! Till the last 'blank' and 'zero'...

Timmy
Toshiba e750BT, WM 2003, Today Plus 0.11.0, WISbar Adv, Agenda Fusion, Pocket Slides, TomTom

pcweenie

• TodayPlus User
Suggestion/Request
« Reply #108 on: March 22, 2005, 01:15:14 PM »
Hi ZapMe!

I know this is late in coming, but your picture above reminded me that I hardly ever use the World Time/Clock feature, but I do use the traffic report quite a lot.

So, my suggestion (wish list) would be - could you replace the clock with the Traffic function and make it a separate module, accessible from the home page?   That would be great!

Dori

ZapMe1

• TodayPlus Veteran
UniSkin 1.0 (By ZapMe1)
« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2005, 03:54:58 PM »
@Timmy,

I'm at about 90% Complete, and still some main items to go !!  I'll start working on the "UniSkinStatus.exe" right away !!  :wink:   I may have to enlist some help from the "EXE_Master" (aka UK_Skinner)...  :D

@pcweenie

I'm not sure I could "replace" the world Time section with Traffic without a lot of work, but I can add the best of both worlds !!   I'll leave the World Time section alone, and add an additional icon on the main page to jump directly to the Traffic section !! Will that work for you ? :wink:

I think you are looking for the QVGA version, but please be patient..  The VGA skin is almost complete, and I will start on the QVGA as soon as it is done..  The updates will already be made, so the conversion will be much quicker....
ZapMe1

Timmy

• TodayPlus Veteran
UniSkin 1.0 (By ZapMe1)
« Reply #110 on: March 22, 2005, 04:45:49 PM »
@Timmy,

I'm at about 90% Complete, and still some main items to go !!  I'll start working on the "UniSkinStatus.exe" right away !!  :wink:   I may have to enlist some help from the "EXE_Master" (aka UK_Skinner)...  :D

IMAGEMETER SAYS: 90% READY NOW

Please: don't hurry and take good care of yourself!!!

Timmy
Toshiba e750BT, WM 2003, Today Plus 0.11.0, WISbar Adv, Agenda Fusion, Pocket Slides, TomTom

ZapMe1

• TodayPlus Veteran
UniSkin 1.0 (By ZapMe1)
« Reply #111 on: March 22, 2005, 04:53:47 PM »
Quote from: "Timmy"
IMAGEMETER SAYS: 90% READY NOW

Please: don't hurry and take good care of yourself!!!

Thank You, Timmy !!!   I will..  I'm with much Good Company !!! :approve:
ZapMe1

pcweenie

• TodayPlus User
Uniskin suggestion
« Reply #112 on: March 24, 2005, 02:29:56 PM »
ZapMe -

Thanks for offering to put a traffic link on the main page.  I was hoping I could 'substitute' something else for the world time section, but I see that it would be a lot of work.  I actually tried to do this sub myself, but it didn't take.  I could get it to display, but it kept 'disappearing' - the window would close by itself and go back to the main page.  So, I missed something in the code.  Anyway, a link would be nice.

And yes, I know you are working on the VGA first.  I'll be waiting for the update.  Thanks.
Dori

ZapMe1

• TodayPlus Veteran
UniSkin 1.0 (By ZapMe1)
« Reply #113 on: April 01, 2005, 04:59:22 PM »
UniSkin 2.0 - VGA Completion-Meter Reads : 98% Complete !

I will put the final touches on it next week, (busy schedule permitting), and possibly release it by next weekend !!

ZapMe1

ZapMe1

• TodayPlus Veteran
UniSkin 1.0 (By ZapMe1)
« Reply #114 on: April 14, 2005, 04:45:58 PM »
I will put the final touches on it next week, (busy schedule permitting), and possibly release it by next weekend !!

Ok, so I'm a week later !!  :roll:   My schedule has been busy..  But...  I'm done !!  UniSkin 2.0 VGA is complete, looking & working well !!

I'm in the process of making the screenshots, and will write the instructions (and there are a lot), after that..

If all goes well, I should be able to release it by Sunday !!

Hope you all enjoy !!!!!
ZapMe1

Broesel

• TodayPlus Veteran
UniSkin 1.0 (By ZapMe1)
« Reply #115 on: April 15, 2005, 01:53:51 AM »

I'm done !!  UniSkin 2.0 VGA is complete, looking & working well !!

:approve: Well done :approve:

If all goes well, I should be able to release it by Sunday !!

Hope you all enjoy !!!!!

Everytime fine to look at something new :D

Regards Broesel

Timmy

• TodayPlus Veteran
UniSkin 1.0 (By ZapMe1)
« Reply #116 on: April 15, 2005, 03:19:48 AM »
UniSkin 2.0 - VGA Completion-Meter Reads : 99,99% Complete !

ZapMe1,

Much luck with your last 0,01% !!!

Timmy

ZapMe1

• TodayPlus Veteran
UniSkin 1.0 (By ZapMe1)
« Reply #117 on: April 15, 2005, 02:47:12 PM »
Thank You
Broesel & Timmy !!  :D

I hope that everyone will get much use from it and enjoy it !!  :approve:
ZapMe1

ZapMe1

• TodayPlus Veteran
UniSkin 1.0 (By ZapMe1)
« Reply #118 on: April 17, 2005, 02:57:29 PM »
For all that are interested, "UniSkin 2.0_VGA" has been posted and found Here !

There are many differences between UniSkin 1.0, and UniSkin 2.0 !!  Please let me know of all who are interested, and if enough of you want, I will start on a QVGA version of UniSkin 2.0 soon !!  8)

Enjoy !!
ZapMe1

pcweenie

• TodayPlus User
Uniskin
« Reply #119 on: April 18, 2005, 11:54:58 AM »
Yes, please - we'd love to see an updated Uniskin 1.0 for QGVA!
I really like your new graphics
Thanks. Dori