• Welcome to TodayPlus Boards v2.

Some Transparent Icons in POOM Do Not Display Correctly

Started by Geezer, January 28, 2005, 06:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geezer

I've got a bug that I'm tracking down with my newest version of the 2B-VGA skin.  I hope someone here has seen this and more importantly, can remember how to correct it.  If you know me, you know to shrug it off as an old age thing..  :roll:   Anyway, while I'm displaying my agenda region, the FIRST and only the first POOM icon displays with the transparency color showing.  The very same icon, listed later in the sort, displays correctly without the transarency color showing.  (It doesn't do this with every filter sort.  I have 8 filters and it only happens in two of them.)  Has anyone seen this before? I'm at work but if I need to, I'll upload a screen shot when I get home or maybe tomorrow.  Got a busy birthday party to go to tonight.  :D  

Let me know..

Geezer
Toshiba e800, PPC2003 SE, 2.2 Gb MicroDrive, 512 CF, 512 SD, 2 Extended Batteries, Plus other excentric goodies.

Wichtel

make sure that in the code the t for transparency is available, Example: image,2,2,clock-today.bmp,t

The other solution check the images for the RGB code, 255_0_255.
Greetings Wichtel 

miwi-media.com | Web & Screendesign

Geezer

Quote from: "Wichtel"make sure that in the code the t for transparency is available, Example: image,2,2,clock-today.bmp,t

The other solution check the images for the RGB code, 255_0_255.

It's there.  The "t" that is.  It works with all the other lines that get filtered.  It's just that first line.    :cry:   And I know that the 255_0_255 is correct because they display correctly in the other lines.  It's just that first line..  Very odd/strange!  I was thinking that you had seen this before too.  I was hoping at least.   :idea:   Common Wichtel, you can do it.  :P
Toshiba e800, PPC2003 SE, 2.2 Gb MicroDrive, 512 CF, 512 SD, 2 Extended Batteries, Plus other excentric goodies.

Wichtel

Suggestion: Attach a screenshot. Post the code Section and attach the Image. Then I take a closer look at this
Greetings Wichtel 

miwi-media.com | Web & Screendesign

Geezer

Quote from: "Wichtel"Suggestion: Attach a screenshot. Post the code Section and attach the Image. Then I take a closer look at this

I figured it out.  Seems the POOM filter code needs to be in a certain order.  I had the following line mixed up.   The first line is what I had.

options,taskformat,0,12,13,%iconstart,0%%categoryicons,10,1%%checkbox,15,1,12,12,%checkbox.png,checkedbox.png,t%%iconstart,44%%priorityicon,-10,1,lowpriority.png,normal priority.png,high priority.png,t%%tab,28%%countdown%%changefont,tahoma,11,b%%textcolor,0_0_128%%tab,55%%subject%%changefont,tahoma,11,%%resettextcolor%

I changed it to this and it's now working.  

options,taskformat,0,12,13,%checkbox,15,1,12,12,checkbox.png,checkedbox.png,t%%iconstart,44%%priorityicon,-10,1,lowpriority.png,normal priority.png,high priority.png,t%%iconstart,0%%categoryicons,10,1%%tab,28%%countdown%%changefont,tahoma,11,b%%textcolor,0_0_128%%tab,55%%subject%%changefont,tahoma,11,%%resettextcolor%

uk_skinner

Are you the codes you post  are for "Business Task"?  

text,335,87,Business Agenda,c
options,calendarfilter,5

And no option, format for task.. :?:

Geezer

Quote from: "uk_skinner"Are you the codes you post  are for "Business Task"?  

text,335,87,Business Agenda,c
options,calendarfilter,5

And no option, format for task.. :?:

Oops  let me edit that and try again.. :-)  Thanks  Been a loooong day..

Geezer

Okay, my last question on this subject is for the EXPERTS.  Did any of you know of this unique formatting problem?

I guess that's what I get for trying something new and getting in the learning process.  Hopefully, someone will see this in a search, in the future.  I didn't find anything here on this topic.