• Welcome to TodayPlus Boards v2.

Weather information from Weather.com

Started by uk_skinner, February 15, 2005, 12:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmy

Quote from: "uk_skinner"
Quote from: "Timmy"Uk_skinner,

Are there problems with   http://72.9.224.178/~tpfansc/   ?!?

Timmy

I will check.....
Uk_skinner,

Several hours in the beginning of this morning, (that are the hours you are supposed to sleep...)   http://72.9.224.178/~tpfansc didn't work. But I did forget to test the weather.com URL...  Sorry!  Maybe the problems were on that URL?!?

NOTE: At this time (22:00 PM UTC) everything is OK again.

Timmy
Toshiba e750BT, WM 2003, Today Plus 0.11.0, WISbar Adv, Agenda Fusion, Pocket Slides, TomTom

Timmy

Uk_skinner,

The 'now' weather report for Arnhem is missing "Showers in the Vicinity". It's an empty place on the PPC. Is this missing in your PHP-rss?

Timmy
Toshiba e750BT, WM 2003, Today Plus 0.11.0, WISbar Adv, Agenda Fusion, Pocket Slides, TomTom

uk_skinner

The 'now' weather report for Arnhem is missing "Showers in the Vicinity". It's an empty place on the PPC. Is this missing in your PHP-rss?

Timmy

"Showers in the Vicinity" is in the scripts, but there is no Dutch for it.:?:   What are the right "words"?

Timmy

Quote from: "uk_skinner"

Timmy

"Showers in the Vicinity" is in the scripts, but there is no Dutch for it.:?:   What are the right "words"?

Uk_skinner,

The Dutch translation is "Plaatselijke bui".

Thanks for your help!
Timmy

uk_skinner

One IP from Spain has been acquiring weather.php hundreds times a day.  Looks to me it was set up automatically.  I have blocked this particular IP.  If you know anything about it, please send a PM to me.  Usually, I don't mind users using it but if it is abnormal like this.  I would like to be informed.