• Welcome to TodayPlus Boards v2.

2B-VGA Skin 1.5 and Updates

Started by Geezer, February 22, 2005, 01:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geezer

2B-VGA 1.5  
Greetings again my fellow TP+ Enthusiasts!

Although I'm not nearly done with this I've updated many ideas and with the help of many of the expert users here, squashed many critters (bugs).  A lot of time and others' efforts  :D  have gone into this skin, and it has been tested in both v.11 & v.12.  It works great on my Toshiba e800 and has been tested in 2003 FE and SE.  I hope all VGA users will enjoy this as much as I currently am.  I could be happy with this skin if I never update it again.  NOT!!!  But that's another story.

First of all, I want to say THANK YOU!!!!  

To: UK_SKINNER - For many hours he has helped me with ideas & troubleshooting. For his donation of ImageViewer, many .exe files that he has created, some new code never before seen, and his willingness to spend his time helping all.... Thanks!!
To: ZAPME1 – He befriended this old man and helped me work throughout so much of this update.  He allowed me to use much of his code or ideas from his Uniskin.
To: WICHTEL - For keeping us on our toes with all his updates.  I can't keep up with you bro..
To: BLAZINGWOLF – He's still around and helped with the debugging of 2003 SE.  
To: EEMOND - For his donation of his PHP Scripts; that many of us now use!!
To: JHOLLIN - For providing this Great Forum, and making all this Fun Possible!!
Also Thanks To: ROTALUS - For the Great Radar.exe........ To: TIMMY - For his contributions and some nice Icon Images.  And thanks to Everyone out there who contributes to the Great TodayPlus ! ! ! ! !

Ok, let's get started! The next few posts will show screenshots of this skin, with detailed instruction of its functions.  I know there may be many questions, too.   With some help here and in the readme.txt files, I'm hoping ALL of your questions will be answered.  Try it, and then "ask".  I am online almost daily!!

The "2B-VGA.txt" file and MOST associated images will be attached in this first post.  Due to lack of server space, you'll need to get some Weather Icon images from here: The ones you will need are:
1. "Deviant"       = /TodayPlus/Weather Icons/Deviant_VGA
2. "Shiny"       = /TodayPlus/Weather Icons/Shiny_VGA
3. "64x64"    = /TodayPlus/Weather Icons/64x64      (*)
4. "Umicon"    = /TodayPlus/Weather Icons/Umicon_VGA
5. "Stardock"    = /TodayPlus/Weather Icons/Stardock_VGA
6. "Crystal"    = /TodayPlus/Weather Icons/Crystal_VGA
7. "WeatherPod"    = /TodayPlus/Weather Icons/WeatherPod_VGA
8. "2B-VGA_Favs" = /TodayPlus/Weather Icons/2B-VGA_Favs    (*)

NOTE:
Items 3 and 8 ARE included in the Package.

IMPORTANT NOTE: BEFORE INSTALLING ANYTHING "BACKUP YOUR DEVICE"
Although this skin works well in my device and has been tested on others without TOO many problems, I cannot guarantee the same for everyone else!!

FOLDER PLACEMENT:
1. "Icons-2B"    = /TodayPlus/Images
2. "Icons-2B1"    = /TodayPlus/Images
3. "Traffic"       = /TodayPlus/Images
4. "Photo"       = /TodayPlus/Images
5. "Zodiac"       = /TodayPlus/Images
6. "Radar_VGA"    = /TodayPlus/Images
7. "Stocks_VGA"    = /TodayPlus/Images
8. "Buffer"       = /TodayPlus/Buffer        (Needed for RSS Horoscopes.)
9. "Apps"       = /TodayPlus/Apps
10. "My Batches" = /TodayPlus/My Batches        (My Short-cuts)
11. "Weather Icons" = /TodayPlus/Weather Icons (I've included all the ones that I currently use.  Place individual icon sets in Weather Icons Folder)

* "2B-VGA 1.5.txt" skin file is placed in /TodayPlus/Skins

Needed Programs and Misc Files:
1. "ImageViewer" - Needed for display of Radar & Traffic Images. Available for download on this forum.  But I've included it in the Apps folder thanks to UK-Skinner giving his permission.
2. "IMVclose.exe" - Needed to close the displayed image when leaving sections of the skin.  Again, available for download on this forum, but I've included it in the Apps folder.
3. "Radar.exe & Radar.txt" - Needed for image download and updating.  It's stored in \My Documents folder.  It's included with this skin.
4. "IMVwinControl02.exe" - Needed in traffic section to move map to the rear of the display, and show description. It's available for download on this forum, and stored in the Apps folder.
5. "TPExeDelay" – Handy little executable that allows you to delay running certain tasks until others are completed first.  More on this later.

The following Posts will show screenshots of my skin, and give details on it's use. There are instructions also packaged with the skin.txt file!

Get the Goodies Here !!  

Get "2B-VGA" "Package" Here:

Get the Zodiac Images Here:  NOTE: These are VGA images and can take up LOTS of room on the PPC.  I also need to warn you that the second set of images would be considered R-Rated but artful still. I hope you enjoy all of the as much as the beta testers did.   :drool:  And just to let you know, I have more planned and almost ready.

Zodiac1 Archive Here

Zodiac2 Archive Here

And Lastly, the skin itself.  Let the customizing begin..  :dance:

Get ImageViewer & associated files Here
For Traffic & Movie Theater ID Info, see This Post !
Toshiba e800, PPC2003 SE, 2.2 Gb MicroDrive, 512 CF, 512 SD, 2 Extended Batteries, Plus other excentric goodies.

Geezer

HOME (Main) PAGE

1. Displays the "Shortcut" Group [Name] in the Quick Launch area. There are (5) groups setup in the skin, and each can contain up to 10 shortcuts. The groups can be renamed as well as the tabs in the config file.

2. "Updated xx:am/pm" is a button which, when pressed, will update the Weather, Radar, Traffic and RSS sections.

3. "Today's Date and Time".

4. "Battery / UpTime" display will auto toggle between the two displays and there is a button that will open the battery display in the settings section of the device.

5. "Agenda/Tasks" Appointments.  Display will also show date and week number of the year.  

6. "News Ticker" will toggle between first 2 RSS sections.  

7. "Calendar" Current month display and allows user to select different days to display in the Agenda/Tasks area.

8. "Mini-Weather" Weather forecast for next 2 days.

9. "Region Navigation Buttons" Allows user to quickly jump to almost any region.  These regions are from the top:

1] Main Page (default)
2] Weather Pages
3] Agenda/Tasks Page
4] Photo Album Page
5] World Clock Pages
6] RSS Pages
7] System Pages
8] TPconfig Button (I'm in it too often to use any other method)
9] Suspend PPC Button

Also, note that I've added some ghosted images to better tell which region you are currently located in.

Toshiba e800, PPC2003 SE, 2.2 Gb MicroDrive, 512 CF, 512 SD, 2 Extended Batteries, Plus other excentric goodies.

Geezer

WEATHER PAGE

1. "Radar Button" - Tap to change display to the Radar section.

2. "Update Time" - Displays last updated time, and when tapped, will update weather and RSS sections.  

3. "Weather Forecast Icon" – Displays today's weather conditions and is a button to switch screen to Page 2 of the weather section.  Page two displays Sun/Moon Data.

4. "Forecast Button" - Tap anywhere in this area to pop up a window for the Weather / Moon Forecast.

5. "Weather Conditions" – Area displays current weather conditions.

6. "Pull-Down Menu" - Displays for the user the ability to choose and traditional TodayPlus astrology calendar, the traditional moon phases, and a choice of cities that are defined in the config file. Just tap to change city and it will display associated weather info.

7. "Wind-Speed & Direction" – Nice little feature that, with the help of TPExeDelay, displays the current wind direction and speed.

8. "Moon Phase Icon Button (Page 2)" – Displays the phase of the moon and serves as a button to return back to the Main Weather Page.

9. "Sun / Moon Data (Page-2)" – Displays moon and sun rise/set times as well as visibility of the moon percentage and elevation of the sun.

10. "Moon Phase Forecast (Page 2)" - Displays Moon Phase images and dates. This info will automatically change on the first day after the "Last Quarter Moon Phase" each month, and display the following months' info.

11. "Sun Rise Display (Page 2)" - In v.11, this will do nothing. In v.12, the sun image will Rise & Set behind the mountains during the daytime hours, and change to a Moon & Star background image after sunset. Skin code is commented out for TP version not used. (default version is set for v.11).

12. "Pop Up Weather Window" - Window displays for the weather Day / Evening Forecast.

13. "Radar/Satellite Image Title Bar (Page 3)" – Title bar for Radar section and a hidden button to return to main weather page, if desired.

14. "Radar Image Icons (Page 3)" – Displays radar/satellite image for specified format. This utilizes UK-Skinner's ImageViewer program and will open the image specified from the radar.exe program.  There are buttons for National/Regional satellite and radar images as well as local radar and regional forecast.  This is all setup in the config files.  There are also buttons for additional images.  Image sizes are defined in ".IMV" files. The icons and images can be replaced to the owners' preference.

15. "Radar/Satellite Key (Page-3)" – Depending on icon selected, display will be either a radar key or satellite key for defining colors on the images.

16. "Radar Button (Page 3)" – Button to refresh Radar/Satellite images only.

17. "Radar/Satellite Image (Page 3)" – Currently is displaying U.S. national satellite image.

Geezer

AGENDA & TASKS

1. "Calendar Title Bar" - This is a button, when pressed, will toggle current Day & Week of the year to "Remaining" Days & Weeks left in the current year.

2. "Calendar" - Displays current day of the year.  Each day is a button, when pressed, will display events, based on the POOM filters chosen below, on the right hand side of the screen for that day and sequential days.

3. "Scrolling Bars" – Inside arrows will scroll POOM filters (1) item forward or backwards.  The outside arrows will scroll POOM filters (5) Days forward or backwards.

NOTE:
There is a bug in the 1 item scrolling up.  I'll work on that in the next update.  It won't be easy to fix.

4. "Next/Previous Calendar Buttons" – Buttons will scroll through the calendar months forwards or backwards.   Events on right hand side of screen will update based on "Day" selected in current calendar.  Between the "Next/Previous Buttons" is a "Reset" button that will take you back to current day and time if selected.  This is handy if you are browsing through several months of events.

5. "POOM Filter Icons" – These are icons I did based on my needs.  From left to right:

1] "ALL" Appointments
2] "Birthdays"
3] "Anniversaries"
4] "Business Agenda"
5] "Business Tasks"
6] "Personal Agenda"
7] "Personal Tasks"
8] "Finances"
9] "Medical" Appointments

Whenever an icon is selected, the Events area will update based on the date chosen and the POOM filter chosen.  I'll show my setup for the POOM filers later.        

6. "Events Area" – Setup to display icons with each event for both appointments and tasks.  The events will highlight red if they become overdue.  But they will only show on specific filters.  Overdue events will not show on the "ALL Appointments" filter.  Task events will also line through when checked off.  This will only stay for as long as the current display is viewed.  Once it gets updated, by the button on the top, right corner or filter is selected again, the lined through task will disappear.

Geezer

PHOTO ALBUM

1. "Left / Right Arrow Buttons" - Changes display between (3) groups of (6) Picture Thumbnails. 18 total pictures are available in the album at this time.  Additional code can be added to expand to unlimited. I'm planning on adding the feature to use Imageviewer to display the selected pictures even larger.

2. "Photo Thumbnails" - Tap on thumbnails to display the picture. Pictures and thumbnails are contained in the "Photo" folder, and can be replaced to the owners preference. Pictures are named "Pic1, Pic2,..etc", and thumbnails are named "Pic1_Thumb, Pic2_Thumb,...etc".. Thumbnail size =25x25. Picture size =178x210.  These are the standards that I use from Zapme1.  To best of my knowledge, he created this feature, so I'll go with his standard sizes.

3. "Image" – What can I say? Some of the default images provided by Zapme1 are really good.  Now, I'm planning on enhancing this feature in the future for the VGA devices. :wink:   Provided he doesn't beat me to it.

Geezer

WORLD TIME

1. "Large Clock Image" – This is the local time setup from the config file.

2. "Digital/Analog Button" - Will change display between Analog and Digital clock images.

3. "Small Clock Images" – Time displayed for the cities as setup in the config file.

4. "World Timezone Image" – Just a nice, little background image.

Geezer

RSS FEEDS

1. "RSS Title Bar" – Lists the RSS News Feed Title along with the last time it was updated.

2. "RSS Titles (Events)" – Lists 12 events per page.  Tap to display, on the right hand side, the RSS description for that event.

3. "Left / Right Arrow Buttons" - Change between available RSS Feeds.  Other buttons' functions are: (left to right) an online icon, refresh button to update RSS feeds and weather, and a button to open PIE.  You can tap this last button to connect to the URL for the displayed RSS feed thru PIE.  When connected, "Red Arrow" will turn "Green".

4. "Up / Down Scroll Buttons" – Allows user to scroll (actually cycles to additional events over amount that is displayed.

5. "Event Window" – Full description of what is selected from the left hand side of the screen.

6. "Stocks Button" – Sorry, this is not functioning yet.

7. "Traffic Button" -  A very nice feature done with the help of Zapme1.  See the full details below.

8. "Zodiac Sign and Horoscope Button" - Page with current Horoscope for the selected sign.  See the specific details listed below.  Currently, there is only one set of Zodiac images to choose from.  I plan on making this configurable within the skin.  I have four designs already prepared.  But haven't had the time to code this feature in.  It's coming.  Until then, I'm going to stick with the 1 set.  (PLEASE NOTE: These pics are "R" rated, and are not for everyone.. Anyone offended by this can comment out this area in the code!)  

STOCKS

1. "NA TING YET MAN!" – This will be in an upcoming release.

TRAFFIC

2. "Event Titles" – Same as Main RSS Section.  Displays up to 12 titles per page for traffic accidents and construction information.  When tapped will close the Traffic Map and display the event description on the right hand side.

3. "Left / Right Arrow Buttons" – Same as Main RSS Section.  Change between available RSS Feeds.  Other buttons' functions are: (left to right) an online icon, refresh button to update RSS feeds and weather, and a button to open PIE.  You can tap this last button to connect to the URL for the displayed RSS feed thru PIE.  When connected, "Red Arrow" will turn "Green".

9. "Traffic RSS Title Bar" – This is a button that will return you to the main RSS Page.

10. "Refresh Button" -  By clicking on the time displayed, you can update the Traffic and Radar images via Radar.exe and Radar.txt.  It's like hitting a "Traffic Refresh" button.

11. "Traffic Image" - Displayed image using "ImageViewer" for current downloaded traffic map...

12. "Map Pop Up Button" – Tap in this area and the traffic map will pop back up.  When any RSS title is tapped, the associated description will replace the map image. Tap again anywhere in the description area to return to the current traffic map.

ZODIAC SIGNS

13. "Zodiac Control Panel and Title Bar" - This is a button that will return you to the main RSS Page.

14. "Zodiac Thumbnail Button" - When tapped, will display medium size image on right hand side of screen along with additional information.  See below.

15. "Medium Size Button" – A button, which when pressed, will open a full VGA image of the selected image via ImageViewer.

16. "Today's Horoscope" - Will update each day and for each sign.

17. "Zodiac Sign Title" – Lists the dates associated with each zodiac sign.

18. "The Myth Button" – Will display a "pop up" window that tells a mythical view for the specified zodiac sign.

19. "The Truth Button" - Will display a "pop up" window that tells the truth about the specified zodiac sign.

20. "True VGA Zodiac Image" – Displays the specified zodiac image using ImageViewer.

21. "ImageViewer Buttons" – These buttons are built in to Imageviewer to zoom in and out, to center the picture, and the last button freezes the picture in place incase you want to make other adjustments on your PPC.

22. "Pop Up Window" – Displays the Myth and Truth information about each zodiac sign.  And yes, this is a button that, when tapped, will return you to the Zodiac Screen.

Geezer

SYSTEM INFORMATION

1. "Quick Launch Icons" – A "switch" to view the Quick Launch icons in Small/Normal view or Normal/HUGE view, depending on the OS that you're running.  This is only a quick fix when you start the skin.  To your icons permanently, you'll need to change the code to your preference.  

2. "Preference Button" – Opens a new screen for selecting different preferences for the skin.  Like changing the theme or selecting other weather icons.  More to come on this.  

3. "About Menu" – Menu opens to show "Owner Info" and "Skin Version" data.

4. "Battery Info" - Displays Battery info, and when tapped, will open the system battery section in device settings...

5. "SD Memory Status" - Displays data on your SD Memory card.  Tap on image to open system memory section in device settings.

6. "CF Memory Status" - Displays data on your CF Memory card.  Tap on image to open system memory section in device settings.

7. "Soft Reset Data" - Displays data on the last soft reset.  

8. "Program / Storage" - Displays full info on system Program & Storage Memory.. Tap on images to open system memory section in device settings

9. "File Storage" - Displays full info on system Program & Storage Memory.. Tap on images to open system memory section in device settings...

10. "About Pop Up" – Pretty much what it says.  You can show your version of the skin here as well.

11. "Weather Icon Selections" – Now you can see the weather icon images or at least an idea what you want to see when you make your selection.  When you make your selection, you will be sent to the Main Weather Page to see what your icons really look like on the screen.

12. "Theme Change Button" – Allows user to temporarily change their theme.  But it's only good until the next reset or when the user toggles it back.

13. "Zodiac Icon Selections" Although not showing yet, this feature will be release shortly.  I hope you have lots of room for images.  I've got four sets already lined up.

Geezer

CONFIG SETUP

FIRST:  If you're new to the forums, I HIGHLY recommend you read the 2B Setup.txt file.  It contains, what I hope "to be" (no pun there) a step by step walk through for the beginner.  If that's not enough information, then come back here and read this post.  There may be something I forgot.  But I hope not.

1. "City Setup for Weather" - Section in config file for cities to be displayed within the skin...

2. & 3. "RSS Feed Setup" - RSS Feeds used within 2B-VGA, include (in order) as follows:
* RSS-1 = "Top News Stories" = http://rss.news.yahoo.com/rss/topstories
* RSS-2 = "World News" = http://rss.news.yahoo.com/rss/world
* RSS-3 = "Earthquakes" = http://earthquake.usgs.gov/recenteqsww/catalogs/eqs7day-M5.xml
* RSS-4 = "Technology" = http://rss.news.yahoo.com/rss/tech
* RSS-5 = "TP Forum" = http://www.jhollin1138.com/forums/rss.php
* RSS-6 = "Movies" = http://todayplus.jhollin1138.com/rss/listings_rss.php?theater1=(enter your own local movie theater ID here)
* RSS-7 = "Movie Review" = http://feeds.feedburner.com/moovgoog-onlinemovieguide
* RSS-8 = "Horoscope" = http://www.live-astro.com/partner/pages/daily.rss
* RSS-9 = "Traffic Report" = http://todayplus.jhollin1138.com/rss/traffic_rss.php?metro1=col
* RSS-10 = "Stocks" = http://rss.news.yahoo.com/rss/stocks

NOTE:
RSS-1 through 7 can be in any order you wish.  However, for compatibility, RSS-8 through 10 MUST be left as listed here.

4. "Shortcut Groups" - Group 1,2,3 can be named anything at the owners preference, and will contain 10 shortcuts each for display at the top of the screen.

5. "Add Shortcuts" - Add 10 Program Shortcuts for each of Groups 1,2,& 3.. Less can be added, however be sure to add a blank shortcut so that the skin design will look correct.

6. "Settings" (2nd Group) - Create a group in the 2nd position, This is very important for proper shortcut function in the skin.

7. "Settings Shortcut Files" - Enter the name and Proper Path which points to the "My Batches" folder on your device, for each shortcut. This is needed to open device settings for each item.

8. "Calendar POOM" - Enter categories as follows:
Position-1 = 365, ... Nothing else
Position-2 = 365,[categories]="Medical"
Position-3 = 365,[categories]="Birthday"
Position-4 = 365,[categories]="Anniversaries"  
Position-5 = 365,[categories]="Business1"
Position-6 = 365,[catagories]="Private"
Position-7 = 365,[catagories]="Finances"

9. "Tasks POOM" - Enter categories as follows:
Position-1 = 365,[overdue], .... Nothing Else
Position-2 = 365,[overdue][sort-duedate],[categories]="Business1"
Position-3 = 365,[overdue][sort-duedate],[categories]="Finances"
Position-4 = 365,[overdue][sort-duedate],[categories]="Private"

Geezer

Additional Documentation

ImageViewer:

ImageViewer is just that.  It is a small executable that allows the TodayPlus community to extend the features of the TP Program.  It was written and donated by the always present, UK_Skinner.  He's been our Santa Clause for this program by writing small executables, like this one, and others I'll describe here allowing us features that we wished were built in.  Imageviewer is easy to setup.  You can get it from the forums at http://www.jhollin1138.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1705 or I've been allowed to include it with in the Apps folder in this package.  If you get it from this package, all you will need to do is run the program called, imvStart.  This sets up to path for ImageViewer to run from and sets the file association to the most important ".imv" files.
These .imv files are configuration files to call from within the TP skin and that gives the info that needed to be displayed.  See my examples on how to adjust them.  It's really easy.  You just need to play with it a couple of times and you'll be a pro.  :wink:   Here's the some info from UK_Skinner's post:

Let me give some more details of what IMV.exe does and how it can be used within TP.

1. The IMV.exe was designed to display a particular image in a window where its size and position can be specified through a text-based configuration file (.imv).
2. The basic Zoom in/out, window fit and "drag-and-move" functions are included. There are 4 icons at the bottom of task bar: Zoom-in, Zoom-out, Fit and Drag.

If you copy the config.imv file onto you PC and rename the extension to .txt, you can open it in Notepad. There are 4 lines in it.

\program files\ImageViewer\default.bmp

1: The whole file pathway of the image you wish to display.
2: (x,y,width,height) of the window. Please note the "y" position of window needs to start all the top of the task bar (usually is 26 for QVGA and 52 for VGA).
3: Scroll bar on/off, 1:"on" and 0:"off"
4: The height of the blue title bar. If you don't want it, you can set this as "0", but you should know, in fact, that you can drag the whole window around if you tap-and-hold the blue bar.

So, you can edit anyway you wish, save it as .txt file and just rename the extension back to ".imv" before you copy it back to your device. The name of file can be anything you wish, such as 1.imv, myimge.imv, etc, etc.

To close the image, just tap the "ok" at upper-right corner on your device.

Known Issues:

1] IMV works very well in QVGA device, however there is an "issue" when it is in VGA device. The 4 icons are "shrunk" at the bottom of the task bar. Although, they are still functional, you can tap them at the right positions. But it seems to be no problem for the Toshiba VGA, WM2003FE.
2] The image was not opened as its original resolution. So you might need to do an image fit first. Then a zoom in/out.
3] The IMV needs to be closed in order to open the next one.  This is where the next app comes in.

imvClose02:

This small exe can be launched within TP via "button" code.  It will close the ImageViewer. For instance, you can add a "button" code while you exit from the radar page.

imvWinControl02:

This exe is useful when you don't need the image (for instance, to jump out of the radar section), the window will hide but the program does not quit. When you need the image again, just tap one button and then the window will show. This is much quicker than re-launching the ImageViewer program.  Here's how it works:

1. If the ImageViewer.exe is not running, it does not do anything. For instance, when you just go to the radar section for the first time. The .imv file will trigger IMV.exe launch and display the image.

2. If the IMV.exe is running and IMV window is visible, it will "hide" the IMV window but keep IMV.exe at background.

3. If the IMV.exe is running and IMV window is "hide", it will bring IMV window back.

TpRegistryWinDir:

It will extract the wind direction and convert into wind index and storage it in registry key for each of your city. For example: \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SRSSoft\TodayPlus\var\c1windir. You can then assign the wind index to a var (""calcvar,var19,fromconfig,c1windir") and call different images.
Again, this exe file is in the package or you can get it from here: http://www.jhollin1138.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1744

TPRegistryWinDirS:

Same thing as above, but it runs in silent mode.  This is good for when you've got everything working flawlessly and you don't want to see the popup window.  

TPExeDelay:  

An exe that will launch any exe after the weather information is updated in TP. List all the exe you wish to run in the TpExeDelay.txt and place this text file in \My Documents\. The exe file can be anywhere (Edit: thc reported that there is a problem when he put it in iPAQ Filestore. I would suggest put it in /Program File for now until I can identify the problem). You need add a button code to link it, just like the one for radar.exe in Hammerskin, 2b_VGA, or Uniskin. Please note: each line of file pathway needs to be ended by a "return" even for the last one. For example:

\SD Card\TodayPlus\TpRegistryWind.exe<---hit return right after exe
\SD Card\TodayPlus\TpSkyTranslate.exe<---hit return right after exe

You can find it in the Apps folder or in the forums here: http://www.jhollin1138.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1744

TPExeDelayS:

Same thing as above, but it runs in silent mode.  This is good for when you've got everything working flawlessly and you don't want to see the popup window.  

I think that it.  If not, I'll be adding it soon.   :lol:

THAT'S IT!  I'm done.  Put a fork in me..  I'll be taking a vacation now.  Call me in 2 weeks!!!   :rofl:

Broesel

Congratulations Geezer,

another great contribution to the TodayPlus-family 8)
and the first skin, that uses all of the new features :)

I wished I had a VGA-Device so I could use this nice skin :cry:

Regards Broesel

Timmy

Geezer,

That was a hard, tough job to fix... Congratulations with the results!!! I offer you a cold beer, you deserved it!

When I see your work, it's clear to me again, that there's NO program with so much possibilities as TodayPlus...  It's realy amazing. Well done Geezer, you old man!!!

I'm looking forward for the rest of your screenshots and animated gifs...

Timmy
Toshiba e750BT, WM 2003, Today Plus 0.11.0, WISbar Adv, Agenda Fusion, Pocket Slides, TomTom

Geezer

Quote from: "Timmy"Geezer,

That was a hard, tough job to fix... Congratulations with the results!!! I offer you a cold beer, you deserved it!

When I see your work, it's clear to me again, that there's NO program with so much possibilities as TodayPlus...  It's realy amazing. Well done Geezer, you old man!!!

I'm looking forward for the rest of your screenshots and animated gifs...

Timmy

Ah, Yes.  That beer!  I really want a nice cold beer!  :rofl:  And I don't care about the brand... HAHAHAHA!!!  Thank you gentlemen.  Believe me, there's more to come but I just needed to get this out and take a small break.  Of course, I need to get the images done first.  Alas, another night of not doing what must be done around the house...  I just wished that I could post some decent screen shots.  I'll experiment again tonight.

Geezer

ZapMe1

Another "Great TP Skin !!
I know that you spent a lot of time at your keyboard,    but in the end, it's all worth it !!!
Congratulations!

Now take a Break, and have a Drink !!!!
ZapMe1

"The most knowledgable person in the world is not the one who possesses the most knowledge, but the one who surrounds themselves with the greatest number of knowledgable people"

Wichtel

Jep, Great Work. Congratulations :bow:

And I can´t test it, my hx is by HP Support  
Greetings Wichtel 

miwi-media.com | Web & Screendesign