• Welcome to TodayPlus Boards v2.

A skin from Italy

Started by CollyTheTrip, April 15, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CollyTheTrip

Hi I'm Fabrizio from Italy, I've start "my" skin before I've see the SiggloX's works and I've traslate and re-edit one of this skin (SiggloX I need your approvation :wink:, if you are not right with this skin I delete it), you can see the result on this space and if you want I can post the skin files:

http://album.foto.virgilio.it/krawlernow/859609

Many thanks to all for the big and continue work and the wonderful skin (now I use the HandyPlus 1.0).

Ps sorry for my bad language :oops:  

Bye Bye
  Brix

chanwinghoi

Your work is great! would you mind to post it in the forum??
Thank you!

ZapMe1

@CollyTheTrip & @chanwinghoi

Welcome to the TP Forum !!  :D

@CollyTheTrip,

Very nice work on your skin..  I look forward to seeing more new skins posted here !!!
Will your skin be available in English also ?
ZapMe1

"The most knowledgable person in the world is not the one who possesses the most knowledge, but the one who surrounds themselves with the greatest number of knowledgable people"

CollyTheTrip

many thanks to all :lol:

@chanwinghoi
yes, tomorrow I post the .txt and the files.

@ZapMe1
my skin is in italian but the next week I've a little time to re-convert in english

But.... I've re-edited a french skin (but is not finish) and this are some screenshot:

Edit by jhollin1138: I fixed all the erros in the BBCode.

Timmy

Quote from: "CollyTheTrip"Hi I'm Fabrizio from Italy, I've start "my" skin before I've see the SiggloX's works and I've traslate and re-edit one of this skin
http://album.foto.virgilio.it/krawlernow/859609

Bye Bye
  Brix
CollyTheTrip,

Thanks for the given URL, so I could admire again a beautifull skin...  Thanks!

Timmy
Toshiba e750BT, WM 2003, Today Plus 0.11.0, WISbar Adv, Agenda Fusion, Pocket Slides, TomTom

chanwinghoi

That's great! waiting for your wonderful skin!

Cheers

hollywood

It would be great if you could post the files or a link to the Italian version so we could play with it a little, or convert to eng. ourselves. Thanks for a great addition to the collection of TP skins. Good job keep up the good work!
Some of you have a vast knowledge of computers, I'm only half vast.

tonyaross

Love this skin. Any download yet?

T