Author Topic: UniSkin 2.0_VGA (by ZapMe1)  (Read 28057 times)

Wichtel

• Global Moderator
  • TodayPlus Veteran
UniSkin 2.0_VGA (by ZapMe1)
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2005, 03:55:03 PM »
Quote from: "ZapMe1"
....  I've learned from the Best !!

I make nothing else. I'm always look into the Skin´s from others and learn and learn and learn. So we do all the same way and develop together forward.

At the moment i look in the Skin txt: 7630 lines !!!!!! Puuuhhh :shock:

Geezer

• TodayPlus Expert
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2005, 09:48:32 PM »
:idea:  Now I Need A Drink  :idea:

Hay man, Congratulations!  You deserve that drink.    Heck, I'll join you.  I LOVE beer!!  I just got home and downloaded this puppy.  I'll get it loaded tomorrow at the latest.  I'm looking forward to it.

De Geez..
Toshiba e800, PPC2003 SE, 2.2 Gb MicroDrive, 512 CF, 512 SD, 2 Extended Batteries, Plus other excentric goodies.

Timmy

• TodayPlus Veteran
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2005, 02:19:11 AM »
UniSkin 2.0 - VGA Completion-Meter Reads : 100% Complete !

ZapMe1,

Congratulaions with your new product!!!

•   As far as I could see it, you have incorporated every possible feature in version 2.0. And that's amazing... How many, many hours must this have cost you... And I must say: WELL DONE!!! We all knew there's no program like TodayPlus that can do those things, and you proves it, again. Thanks!!!

•   I also like the way you match the whole backround-surroundings with the subjects that are in the inner site of the screen. Good idea!

•   At least: I like your creativity! It's nice to look carefully to you several screenshots.

Your product gives new inspiration to other skinners, to also try to incorporate some parts of your skin in their own skins. Maybe, that leads to new ideas, again...

ZapMe1: Thanks again!!!
Timmy
Toshiba e750BT, WM 2003, Today Plus 0.11.0, WISbar Adv, Agenda Fusion, Pocket Slides, TomTom

ZapMe1

• TodayPlus Veteran
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2005, 01:49:54 PM »
Thanks Geez !!!  8)
Let me know if you have any questions when you install..   I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I did hang out with just me and my buddy "Jack Daniel's" on Saturday night !!!  :dance:

@Timmy,
Thanks once again for all of your kind words !!  :approve:
I think it was LightMan who I first heard say;  "The best payment that can be gotten for your hard work, is the appreciation of the users" !!!  :wink:
ZapMe1

"The most knowledgable person in the world is not the one who possesses the most knowledge, but the one who surrounds themselves with the greatest number of knowledgable people"

jhollin1138

• Administrator
  • TodayPlus Veteran
    • www.jhollin1138.com
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2005, 01:55:56 PM »
I think it was LightMan who I first heard say;  "The best payment that can be gotten for your hard work, is the appreciation of the users" !!!  :wink:

Well I am sure it wasn't Bill Gates!  :lol:

Nice work Joe!  :approve:
Jim H

ZapMe1

• TodayPlus Veteran
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2005, 03:05:10 PM »
Well I am sure it wasn't Bill Gates!

Nice work Joe!

Boy, you sure got that right !!  :lol:

Thanks Jim...  8)
ZapMe1

"The most knowledgable person in the world is not the one who possesses the most knowledge, but the one who surrounds themselves with the greatest number of knowledgable people"

ZapMe1

• TodayPlus Veteran
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2005, 06:22:29 PM »
Hi All,

UniSkin 2.0 QVGA is "in the works" !!
Progress is slow due to a very busy work schedule, but I hope to have it completed in the next couple of weeks !!!
I will keep updates on the progress...

Enjoy !!!
ZapMe1

Geezer

• TodayPlus Expert
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2005, 06:47:03 PM »
Hi All,

Progress is slow due to a very busy work schedule, but I hope to have it completed in the next couple of weeks !!!

Enjoy !!!

You're just a glutton for punishment, aren't you?  :-)
Toshiba e800, PPC2003 SE, 2.2 Gb MicroDrive, 512 CF, 512 SD, 2 Extended Batteries, Plus other excentric goodies.

ZapMe1

• TodayPlus Veteran
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2005, 07:13:16 PM »
Quote from: "Geezer"
You're just a glutton for punishment, aren't you?

Lovin' Every Minute Of It !
ZapMe1

pcweenie

• TodayPlus User
UniSkin 2.0 QVGA
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2005, 05:50:59 PM »

Can you give us an ETA on this?  I'm trying to be patient, but it's never been my strong suit...

Thanks.
Dori

ZapMe1

• TodayPlus Veteran
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2005, 06:17:53 PM »
Quote from: "pcweenie"
Can you give us an ETA on this? I'm trying to be patient, but it's never been my strong suit...

Hi pcweenie,

Sorry this has been taking so long, but my work schedule has been very, very busy !!   After next week, I get a break around the Holiday, so I will try to finish then !!  :D

I'm also working on a new addition to the skins, that has never before been done with TP, and that has also slowed down progress !!   I won't say what this new addition is yet, cause it's not working 100% yet, but I'm close, but I promise that if I'm successful with it, it will be worth the wait !!!  :wink:

Be patient just a little longer..  I'll keep you all updated !!
ZapMe1

ZapMe1

• TodayPlus Veteran
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2005, 08:29:36 PM »

Hi All,

I'm sorry to say that the QVGA version of UniSkin 2.0 will be delayed awhile longer..  I'm sorry to all who are waiting for it, but I have had next to no time to work on it !!  :cry:

My very busy schedule has not slowed any, and I have only gotten to work on "bits & pieces"..   I will get it done and released as soon as I can !!

If anyone would like to help with converting the skin code to QVGA size, please let me know !!  The help would be greatly appreciated !!!  :D

Thanks.....
ZapMe1

pcweenie

• TodayPlus User
Uniskin QGVA delay
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2005, 11:41:51 AM »
ZapMe -

Thanks for keeping us updated.  Don't worry, we'll be here, waiting patiently....just don't say you'll give it up!

So, maybe another couple of weeks?
Dori

ZapMe1

• TodayPlus Veteran
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2005, 01:35:17 PM »
ZapMe -

Thanks for keeping us updated. Don't worry, we'll be here, waiting patiently....just don't say you'll give it up!

So, maybe another couple of weeks?
Dori

Another couple of weeks sounds about right !!  I'll see what I can do, but don't worry, I won't be giving up TP anytime soon !!!  :wink:

Still haven't found anything better !!!!!!!
ZapMe1

alont8

• TodayPlus Newbie
Pls help me! I cant install UniSkin 2.0_VGA.exe
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2005, 05:28:36 AM »
I cant browse the target folder, at the end of inst, I can find the folder "EasyPPCDemo" at program,  the Installer not exit but suspend.

my device:
Dell x50v
2003, Simplified Chinese

Thanx adv.