• Welcome to TodayPlus Boards v2.

News:

No news is good news.

Main Menu

TV listing RSS

Started by dmk, June 19, 2005, 12:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmk

Does anyone know where I can find a TV listing RSS feed.
Doesn't have to be local specific, national networks and cable networks are fine, but local to cable provider would be ideal.
Thanks

ZapMe1

dmk,

Haven't been able to find an rrs feed that would give TV listings..   But here is a program that gives current TV listings..  It's free, and works great...  It's even skinable !!

It's called Pocket TV Listings

And here is a Skin that I made for it !

Enjoy !  :D
ZapMe1

"The most knowledgable person in the world is not the one who possesses the most knowledge, but the one who surrounds themselves with the greatest number of knowledgable people"

Groovin

Hi Zapme1,

Does this program work on WM5? I have it on the X30 but would love to put it on the x51v.

Groovin

I guess I could use The forceHires program with it???

ZapMe1

Sorry Groovin, I really don't know!   But checkout this thread for lots of info about the program...  The answer may be in there somewhere!
ZapMe1

"The most knowledgable person in the world is not the one who possesses the most knowledge, but the one who surrounds themselves with the greatest number of knowledgable people"

Groovin

Hey thanks so much Zapme1. I had completely forgotten I asked this question...so you would have never had to answer anyway! :lol:

Yep, you have to use Brute Force so I will try the forcehighres. Thanks again and have a good weekend.

Groovin

ZapMe1

No prob, Groovin!  I've been away on business all week, so just got back today!

Hope it works for you!  You have a good weekend also.. I'll be relaxing for mine.  :)
ZapMe1