• Welcome to TodayPlus Boards v2.

News:

No news is good news.

Main Menu

Yet another upgrade!

Started by jhollin1138, February 27, 2005, 02:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jhollin1138

No sooner do I get the forum software upgraded to phpBB v2.0.11, they have released another upgrade v2.0.12.  :roll:

My current schedule for performing this upgrade is, this Friday (March 4).  I will be doing the upgrade in the evening, after I get the little one to bed.  Emily's, my daughter, bed time is normally about 9:00 pm (Eastern Time) so that is about the time I will be doing the upgrade.  As before, the forum and the forum's RSS feed will be offline during the upgrade.  All other RSS feeds I am hosting will still be available.  If everything goes as smoothly as before, it should only take about an hour or so.
Jim H

jhollin1138

Just a reminder that the forum will be off-line around 9:00 pm (Eastern Time) for an upgrade.  Hopefully everything goes smoothly.  :wall:
Jim H

jhollin1138

Well, that was too easy!  :think: It took all of about 10 minutes.   If anyone has any problems, feel free to post in the Site Feedback section.
Jim H

jhollin1138

Upgraded the version of phpBB we are running, again!  If you have any problems feel free to let me know.
Jim H

jhollin1138

I have installed another upgrade to phpBB, let me know if you have any problems.
Jim H

jhollin1138

A new upgrade to phpBB has been installed.  As before, feel free to let me know if you find a problem.
Jim H

jhollin1138

Once again, I had to update phpBB to a newer version.
Jim H