• Welcome to TodayPlus Boards v2.

News:

No news is good news.

Main Menu

Hey, where did all our users go?

Started by jhollin1138, March 07, 2005, 11:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jhollin1138

You might have noticed a large decrease in the number of registered users we have for the forum.  The reason for this is I deleted any registered user that has been a member for longer then a year and never posted a message.  There were about 600 registered users removed.  Even after removing 600 members, we still have about 2143(and counting) members that have never posted, although they have been members for less then a year (see this list).

Around the beginning of each month, I will be removing any member that has been a member for over year and never posted.
Jim H

jhollin1138

Here is my policy for removing accounts.
    1) Any account that has not been activated within 7 days from registration will be removed.  By "activated" I am referring to clicking on the link in the email you were sent when you registered your account.

2) Any account that has been activated, but the member has not logged into at least once after activation will be removed after 30 days from registration.

3) Any member that doesn't have at least one post during their first year of membership will be removed after one year from registration.
All other removals will be in accordance to the forum's policies on removing members after violating forum's policies.
Jim H

jhollin1138

Quote from: "jhollin1138"3) Any member that doesn't have at least one post during their first year of membership will be removed after one year from registration.
Since I suggested that people using SPGM-Vid to register and select "Watch Topics" to be informed of updates, non-posting members will no longer be removed.
Jim H