• Welcome to TodayPlus Boards v2.

Temperature charts

Started by Timmy, February 21, 2005, 07:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmy

Quote from: "Broesel"Since we have uk_skinner, eemond and Rotlaus for all the *.exe and *.php - files,
there is no need to buy software for weatherforecasts :D
We can have, what we like on the screen and where we
like it :lol:

Regards Broesel

Broesel,

I fully agree with the things you say here! Nice spoken!

Timmy
Toshiba e750BT, WM 2003, Today Plus 0.11.0, WISbar Adv, Agenda Fusion, Pocket Slides, TomTom

uk_skinner

Animated weather icons...:think:

Timmy

Uk_skinner,

Be patience...  One day, we'll have them!!!

Timmy
Toshiba e750BT, WM 2003, Today Plus 0.11.0, WISbar Adv, Agenda Fusion, Pocket Slides, TomTom

uk_skinner

Quote from: "Timmy"Uk_skinner,

Be patience...  One day, we'll have them!!!

Timmy

Timmy:

I have made the old ImageViewer to an AniImageViewer.  Just prove the prinicple.  The question is how to incorporate into TP.  Do you have any animated weather icons?  Not in animated gif format, but is serial frame format.  If you do, can you just send me one set to test.  If you can have the size just like the one in TP (VGA), that will be great.

Wichtel

Quote from: "uk_skinner"
Wichtel:

Cool down... They will have forecast text details too.

I have no Problem with that. It says only that we have the leading TodayPlugin  :D and all others have to look what we doing  :wink:
Greetings Wichtel 

miwi-media.com | Web & Screendesign

Timmy

Quote from: "uk_skinner"Timmy:

I have made the old ImageViewer to an AniImageViewer.

OEPS... You are serious??? So: we don't need very much patience??? Would be nice!!!

Quote from: "uk_skinner"
Do you have any animated weather icons?  Not in animated gif format, but is serial frame format.

Just to be sure: you mean the single pictures, by which the animated gif is build up?!?

Timmy

uk_skinner

QuoteOEPS... You are serious??? So: we don't need very much patience??? Would be nice!!!

Well, we still need to be patience.  I only can get one right now.  I thought I posted it here.  Using the same approach that it should be able to display animated images anywhere in the screen.  However, there is one major task need to be addressed first.  I need to make sure the mutiple animated image can be displayed.

QuoteJust to be sure: you mean the single pictures, by which the animated gif is build up?!?

I will try to see animated gif can be displayed.  But this is a long shot.  The alternative is to display serial of images in a time loop.  So the multiple frames is needed just like cartoon.  So if you have, let's say 10 frames for one weather icon, then please send to me.  I can let AniImageViewer to show 1 to 10 every 0.5 secs.

Timmy

Quote from: "uk_skinner"So if you have, let's say 10 frames for one weather icon, then please send to me.  I can let AniImageViewer to show 1 to 10 every 0.5 secs.

Uk_skinner,

I'm seeking for a good serie, end mail it to you as soon as I'm finished.

Timmy

tree99

UK

I have an incomplete set of animated weather icons split into individual frames.  I have each frame in a different folder but each file is the same name.  I tried animated weather with T+ by changing the wearher icons folder, but as you know T+ does not refresh quickly enough. I had a 3 second gap.
the frames go like this;
weathericonsfolder\animated\1\1.jpg
weathericonsfolder\animated\2\1.jpg
weathericonsfolder\animated\3\1.jpg
weathericonsfolder\animated\4\1.jpg
weathericonsfolder\animated\5\1.jpg
weathericonsfolder\animated\6\1.jpg
etc. etc.

Do you want my icons?

uk_skinner

Quote from: "tree99"UK

I have an incomplete set of animated weather icons split into individual frames.  I have each frame in a different folder but each file is the same name.  I tried animated weather with T+ by changing the wearher icons folder, but as you know T+ does not refresh quickly enough. I had a 3 second gap.
the frames go like this;
weathericonsfolder\animated\1\1.jpg
weathericonsfolder\animated\2\1.jpg
weathericonsfolder\animated\3\1.jpg
weathericonsfolder\animated\4\1.jpg
weathericonsfolder\animated\5\1.jpg
weathericonsfolder\animated\6\1.jpg
etc. etc.

Do you want my icons?

tree99:

Sure, I can try them.  Do you have VGA ones?

tree99

UK

sorry, just QVGA.  I don't have a VGA device.  I have seen one and I am so so jealous. The text is so crisp.

where do you want me to send the anims?